- Shipping & Delivery
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Returns & Replacements
- Terms & conditions
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with holynyolo.com you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. holynyolo.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be holynyolo.com or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party holynyolo.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Standard delivery: €15
Express delivery: €30
• Standard delivery: 7 to 10 working days from the date of the notification email.
• Express delivery: 2 to 3 working days from the date of the notification email.
To prove delivery of the package a signature will be required. We therefore suggest you ensure that there will be someone to sign for the package at the delivery address.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been despatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
How to return goods:
• Wait for a reply confirming the 'Request for refund' has been received which will be sent within a maximum of 3 days.
• Upon receiving the confirmation email, fill in the returns form you find inside the package. If you have lost your returns form, you may request another one by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your order number.
• Pack the goods into the original box with the return form and mail it all to:
•The product must be received by us within 15 days from the date of the email confirming the returns procedure.
• Once we receive your package, we will verify that all requirements have been met. You will then receive a second e-mail to confirm the returns procedure as long as the garment is in the same condition in which it was sold. Therefore, it must be perfectly intact; it must not have been used, or changed. It must be complete with tag still attached and/or in the original packaging. We will not accept shoes if they are shipped in their original box with no additional outer packaging. We will contact you if your returned item has not been accepted because it does not comply with the above conditions.
• We will refund you by crediting the same amount debited from your current account (IBAN) with the details you provided us with. Shipping charges are NOT refundable.
• In the event that your returns claim is not approved you can choose to have the products delivered back to you. You will have to arrange for the pickup at your own expense. It is not possible to refuse the delivery of ordered goods, in this case your right to return the goods will not be accepted. Rejecting delivery will be considered a breach of contract. Returns can only be made in the manner described above.
Holy&Yolo “holynyolo.com” owns and operate this Website. This document governs your relationship with holynyolo.com. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.